Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm moving on up to a Burberry Party




ME, J Everette Perry and Felix enjoying the Fete

Now you know you have arrived when you get an invited to a Burberry Party. So People let it be known that I have arrived because I did get invited to such a party and it was the best ever. I have moved on up to the eastside like George and Weezy. The shindig was held a the Burberry boutique in Beverly Hills and t everyone who is anyone in this town gather at the store for a little soiree hosted by Burberry Chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey and British actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to celebrate the launch of Burberry new fragrance, Body. Well, maybe not that little as over 400 guests, including some major A-listers like Cat Deeley, Sir Patrick Stewart, Serena Williams, Rachel Zoe, Jayma Mays, Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton and Kate Bosworth came out to support Bailey and Burberry.



Dana and Designer Christopher Baily
 And it really wouldn’t be a party for a British brand with out some Brits in the mix, right. And they sure didn’t disappoint as the Brits, who seems to travel in packs, were everywhere during this grand fete, including a slew of up and coming talent like my future husband Luke Evans, Felicity Jones, Alice Eve, Talulah Riley, Imogen Poots, Ashley Madekwe, Ben Elliott, Emma Greenwell, Daniel Sharman, William Moseley, Julian Morris, Lydia Hurst, Gabriel Mann, David de Rothschild and Douglas Friedman.



I was thinking did Baily flew everyone over from England and around the country to attend this event bc the Brits do  love a good party  when there's free booze in sight.  Champagne and cocktails were being passed around  as well as little bits to eat while Miss fashion Plate and   musician Solange Knowles acted as the DJ for the night. Knowles kept the revelry vivacious with some old-school Motown tunes as well as a few songs from her brother–in-law, Jay-Z,that had some partygoers dancing through the crowd. What a wonderful life I lead.
Dj Solange Knowles


Sadly I don't have many pic of  the stars  that were at the event  due to the mean security guard who said I would be throw out if it took my camera out. But everyone and there mama had a iphone and were taking a pics. Me thinks I need to get one of those or just be a bit more sneaky. But I did get one of Solange  Djing But it took me a few times because I didn't know how to use my camera.  But i really hate taking pics as it hard to balance a drink and my camera at the same time. I have to say it was one of the best parties i been to in a long time. Even the head of The PR for Burberry knew who my ass was. See it's good to be me and be with me as everyone know your name.

No comments: