Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look, Ma I made the Paper... OK the Internet

Me and  Paper's J. Everette Perry Photo taken by N. Jayne Seward
Yay Me. I just found out I made  the news. OK, not really the news but my picture did make it into  the lovely N. Jayne Seward's  post  about Fashion Night Out  for  Apparel News. Wahoo!!!  I was wearing  my vintage blue dress I got from Jet Rag with a black belt, silver necklace that my friend Casey told me to wear( thanks), and my make-up was flawless. I had to admit that I looked good and so did others as I got many complements thought out the night. And all that attention to detail paid off.
The only thing I would do different next time is to put that jacket down and wear better shoes. Yes, I know they are ugly, but my feet were hurting and I choose comfort over style. Oh well we all make some fashion faux pas sometimes and those shoes were mine

Click on the link below to read all about the night.
 

No comments: